- With Ridership Growing, Now is the Time to Ride
Ridership continues to grow on the Monroe North DASH Service.
- Now Hiring Bus Operators
Please join us this Saturday to learn about opportunities to become a part-time Bus Operator
The meetings have been canceled due to lack of agenda items.� The next Board meeting will be held Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
- Service Adjustment Near Kentwood City Hall
Test Detour Will Begin Monday, February 4, 2013
- GVSU Schedule Change - 1/21/13
GVSU routes will have special service schedules on Martin Luther King Jr. day (1/21/13)
- Service Starts Monday, January 7, 2013
Following a formal request from the Walker City Commission, The Rapid is slightly adjusting Route 7 (West Leonard) to serve Walker City Hall.
- Service Specifics for the Holidays
Please read the information contained in this article for an overview of holiday service changes.
- Free Downtown Shuttle Service Begins Monday, December 10
A collaborative partnership between the Grand Rapids Downtown Development Authority, Grand Rapids Parking Services, and the Monroe North Tax Increment Finance Authority (TIFA) has created a new, free transit service in the Monroe North corridor.
- There will be no service on Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 22)
Please download the GVSU break schedule for detailed information regarding Route 50 (GVSU) service.
The Rapid salutes our veterans and thanks them for their service.